Community Forum

Gigabit Pro

Regular Visitor

Gigabit Pro

I've contacted customer service a number of times and none of the agents are able to provide information or setup for Gigabit Pro. Is there someone or some department I can contact who are knowledgeable and can actually start the process?

Official Employee

Re: Gigabit Pro

Hi sczm. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums and thank you for creating your first post. I can help get you get the process started for verifying if Gigabit Pro is offered at your address, and getting the ball rolling. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name so I can assist you. You can click my name (ComcastJoeTru) to view my profile and send me a private message. Click "Send a private message" and private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Gigabit Pro Secret

Why are all questions re: Gigabit Pro answered with with"send me a private message"? 

Why is this information secret? Post it up as we would be able to get some of our questions answered easily without spending a bunch of time having to engage someone.

Highlighted
Admin1

Re: Gigabit Pro Secret

Hi Mark Socks -- We require Private Messages as we have to get your address information in order to submit a Gigabit Pro site survey. Your address information is personal and should not be shared in a public response so Private Message is the only option you have. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!