Community Forum

Gigabit Pro promotion prices in Houston?

Frequent Visitor

Gigabit Pro promotion prices in Houston?

I would totally signup for Gigabit Pro upgrade if the monthly service fee quoted was reasonable. I'm willing to pay the promo price of 149.99 - monthly service fee -  they had for sometime. I was told by my Comcast Client Services agent that my apt complex has the necessary fiber nodes close by and I just needed apt manager's permission and pay 1000$ upfront to get things going. The only thing stopping me from signing up is the quoted monthly service fee of 299.99$

Wish I could be alerted for any upcoming promotions in my area.

Thank You

Official Employee

Re: Gigabit Pro promotion prices in Houston?

Hi Gigantic,  thank you for reaching out here on the forums.  If you would like I could submit a ticket to our Gigabit pro team to follow up with you on pricing/promotions.  From what I have seen recently, $299.99 mo.  is currently the only pricing.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Official Employee

Hi Gigantic, thank you for the reply, just to clarify I dont know if any promotions are currently running but this team will let you know the current rate.  I have responded to your private message if you still would like to proceed.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Just saw the message! Let's proceed with this. I just sent you a PM.

Thank You

Official Employee

Hi Gigantic, thank you for working with me via private message and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns in the future.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

I certainly will. You've been nothing short of awesome by the way. Thank you again for working hard to get the information I was looking for. 

Happy holidays.

Official Employee

Happy holidays to you as well and thank you for your time!