Community Forum

Gigabit Pro Installation

Regular Visitor

Gigabit Pro Installation

I am going to try the fourms because I am not getting anywhere on chat or when I call in.  Business Enterprise solutions just hung up on me. 

I have put in a request for Gigabit Pro service at my home in San Francisco.  I received a call to discuss cost, terms and what to expect and havent heard back.  I was supposed to recieve a call to do a vist to my home on where it was supposed to be installed.  I am starting to feel like Gigabit Pro is a service offering as an "offering" only.   

Comcast, please help!

Official Employee

Re: Gigabit Pro Installation

Hi Chewychop, I can look into any open tickets for you.  Please send me a private message with your full name to begin.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Chewychop,  I haven't heard from you but please reach back out if you still need assistance.

Thank you 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Chewychop, I have responded to your private message.