Community Forum

Gigabit Pro Availability

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Gigabit Pro Availability

Hello,

I'm hoping to find some help in having Gigabit Pro installed at my location. The typical sales associate over the phone has no real information on availability or pricing for my area as it relates to this service. Is there anyone who can help get me in contact with the right team member to help set me up on Gigabit Pro?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Gigabit Pro Availability

Still looking for help.

Highlighted
Official Employee

Hello, sczm!

Thanks for reaching out to us about your interest in Gig Pro services. 

I see it has been some time since you created this post and I wanted to check in quickly to see if you were still in need of a hand? I'd love to help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Yes, I'd still like help to know if the Gigabit Pro service is available in my area.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I've still yet to receive any contact regarding this issue.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Still waiting to receive any help about getting the Gigabit Pro service.

Highlighted
Official Employee

My apologies for the delayed response. I'd still love to help.  Please send me a private message with your first and last name, as well as your service address so I can assist. 

To send a private message, click my name "ComcastTambrey", then click "send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!