Community Forum

Gigabit Internet - Upgrade Issue

Regular Visitor

Gigabit Internet - Upgrade Issue

I want to upgrade to the "Gigabit Internet" service level for internet but it is not giving me the option to when I sign into my account. I only get the option/offer if I try to make a new account at my address.  

Please assit  

Official Employee

Re: Gigabit Internet - Upgrade Issue

Hi Mcswaink,

I've reached out in private messages in regards to your other posts. Please check there as I will need to verify which address you would like to upgrade to Gigabit services.

To check your private messages click on the envelope in the top right corner after. -Che 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Regular Visitor

I'm also having this issue (can't upgrade to gigabit internet when logged in).  Further, I can only see gigabit service at my address (when not logged in) without any option to add TV (either as a bundle, or separately, as doing the latter clears the shopping cart).

Official Employee

Hi jtedwards15, I am showing comcastJoeTru, has reached out to you on your thread.

Thank you

New Poster

I am having the same issue
Admin1

Hi kgodfrey8 -- I reviewed your Twitter conversation you had with one of our agents last week. Your feedback of seeing Gigabit available when signed out of your account has been sent to our web team. Gigabit service is unavailable in your area at this time.