Community Forum

Gigabit Flier on my door, but no upgrade option on my account?

New Poster

Gigabit Flier on my door, but no upgrade option on my account?

I received a flier on my door the other day from Xfinity advertising that "Gigbit internet is here", but I don't see an option to upgrade to a gigbit plan on my account or any other information. The site is points you to on the flier is just ore advertising with no real information. 

How do I upgrade or at least find out when I can?

Regular Contributor

Re: Gigabit Flier on my door, but no upgrade option on my account?

I had a feeling gigabit was available in my building but never an offer online for it unless you look it up as a new customer.  It did indeed show up there for $89.99/mo.  For whatever reason though the online only showed a package up to 250M when signed in as an existing customer.  Wait for a Comcast rep here or give them a call to make the switch.  It's not a bad deal at $89.99 and being able to lock in the price for 2 years w/o having to deal with negotiating the pricing again until then.

Official Employee

Hi AstroDad, thank you for reaching out here on the forums and I can review Gig service in your area. Could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

Official Employee

Hi mrumppe, I am Showing ComcastElla has already reached out to you.

Thank you

Regular Contributor

ComcastPhill wrote:

Hi mrumppe, I am Showing ComcastElla has already reached out to you.

Thank you

That's correct Phill.  Thanks Smiley Happy

Official Employee

You're welcome!