Community Forum

Gift card

New Poster

Gift card

Customer service out right lied to me. I signed a deal for internet and cable with dvr. I was told out right that I would be getting an actual dvr when the representative came to set up the internet. Instead day of when representative showed up it was really a cloud DVR. No box included. Ok, I can deal with that. Next, the individual setting up my internet just happened to unplug the neighbors internet and put mine on! The neighbor complained and sent out another worker to fix the internet disconnecting mine! So I contacted Comcast they sent someone out to fix it and split the internet. They credited me for the time my internet wasn’t on. Now also when I signed up, I was told I was going to get a 60 dollar gift card. 4 months later and I haven’t received anything so I called. The individual on the line told me she was submitting a ticket and I would hear from them within 48hours. Another lie! It’s been 72 hours and no email, nothing. I wanted to let everyone know if your going to sign up for Comcast, don’t do it because of a deal the offer. It is a total scam. They will lie to you for the sign up and you will get no gift card. Do it because you have no other option for tv and internet like me and they don’t care if they scam you! The customer service has no clue about anything. It’s as if I was mislead. They will do whatever to correct the situation at the moment which isn’t enough such as crediting my account 12 dollars but they will not fix the problem! It’s a scam folks, do not expect anything they promise you. 

New Poster

Re: Gift card

50 dollar. Not 60. Sorry for mistake .