Community Forum

Getting someone to come out?

Regular Visitor

Getting someone to come out?

We have been trying for 2 long months to switch to Comcast with back to back calls and never the same answer. We started off with no cable connecting to our house and Comcast telling us they could do it for 2500 dollars. Well we don’t have that up front and we have a family of contractors. We obviously were able to professionally run the cable ourselves and now Comcast won’t even come out for what they say another survey to check the cable. We have spoke to numerous people where they say in the system someone came out and it’s not able to be done. I have been home and no one has come to our house. We want to switch to Comcast why is it so difficult to get help?
Official Employee

Re: Getting someone to come out?

Hello, Cmarion_823. I can look in to your address. 

Can you please private messages your full name and address? Thank you for posting to our forums. 

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!