Community Forum

Getting rid of services?

New Poster

Getting rid of services?

Hi, I currently have Comcast and having a hard time keeping up with the bill. I plan to pay it off but would like to cancel my services all together. If my service gets suspended and I dont turn it back on is that essentially the same as canceling it? Seems impossible to talk to anybody about canceling the service and as many other providers are easier to afford I just want to be able to get internet with anothet company as I pay you off. Will suspension of my internet service affect getting internet from another company?
Official Employee

Re: Getting rid of services?

Hi Bhall2814, 

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to have your services disconnected. To answer your questions, if you let the services be suspended, and don't pay, then yes the account will eventually be disconnected. We'd hate to lose you as a customer. You stated that you can no longer afford the bill, I'd be happy to see if there is another package we could downgrade you to if you're interested. If not, I understand. You don't need to call in to have this done. My team can help you. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address, and the account number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.