Community Forum

Getting redirected to Xfinity activation page

New Poster

Getting redirected to Xfinity activation page

I’ve looked through so many pages of people nearly the same issue, none of the solutions have worked. We bought a new modem about 2 weeks ago, it’s been working great, however, when I got home today from school anytime I used the internet I was immediately redirected to the activation page. First thought was to attempt to activate which did just gave me an error upon finishing. Then decided to connect directly to the modem to see if it was the router, yet as soon as I connected to the modem a browser window was opened to the Xfinity activation page. We called Comcast and they said their side says everything is working fine.

I'm lost.

If it helps the modem is an Arris SB6190
Expert

Re: Getting redirected to Xfinity activation page

Sounds like the modem is on your account correctly. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: Getting redirected to Xfinity activation page

Hello IAMDREW, I can send your equipment a provisioning signal to get your internet working properly. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!