Community Forum

Getting new service.

New Poster

Getting new service.

Hello. Who do i talk to to get this block of this house i bought in november 2017. The people who lived here before must have an old bill not payed. Service center says i can not get service until that billed is payed that is not mine. I want to switch over from at&t.

Official Employee

Re: Getting new service.

Hello, gorn1971. In order to get the hold removed, you need to take your valid ID, proof of residency, and a bill showing you live at the address to a service center. The only reason the service center would decline you is if you have any relation to the last customer living at that address. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!