Community Forum

Getting my cable buried

Highlighted
New Poster

Getting my cable buried

Hi,

I got my internet installed almost 2 months ago but no one has come by to bury the cable they ran to the house. I'm conserned that it will get damaged by something eventlually and it's been much longer than the 2 week period they told me to expect. I've talked to someone in chat about 2 weeks ago and they said I'd get a call but I haven't.

What can I do to make sure that my cable gets buried soon? I've been patient because of the pandemic but it's starting to get out of hand and I need it to start getting attention.

Thanks

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Getting my cable buried

I'm hoping my similar situation can help yours get some more attention. I too have called, and made posts on this forum, with no help form Xfinity.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi there, xaocon. 

I want to help make sure everything is safe for you and see what is happening regarding the line that needs to be buried. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
New Poster

Sent. Thanks.

Highlighted
New Poster

Hi, I haven't heard anything new. What's the next step? Is there something scheduled now?

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

It’s been a day since you replied and @ComcastMartin hasn’t been active since he asked you for information. Be patient

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!