Community Forum

Getting a supervisor

New Poster

Getting a supervisor

Been trying to get TV/ Internet and phone from Comcast since July 3rd.

Had a technicition come on the 9th and they said the cable to my house was no good so they had to have a crew come out and bury a new cable.

Contacted by Comcast that the new cable would be done on the 20th of July so they schudled a tech to come on the 21st.

Called on the 20th at 2PM and was told by Comcast the crew wasn't out yet but they would have the cable run by 8PM that night.

Tech came on the 21st. Comcast still didn't have the cable run to my house.  So he contacted his supervisor. Looks like a comcast crew came on the 21st and buried a new cable that afternoon.

Tried to call comcast today to confirm that the new cable was indeed run but can't get a answer to if this was done or not. Looking for someone to give me a straight answer.  This will be the 3rd time I have to wait for a tech and want to make sure this time service is actually up and running. Really getting frustrated that no one can give me a answer.  Is there someone that can get me in contact with the right person to get this taken care of?

Expert

Re: Getting a supervisor

Thank you for visiting the forums! Sorry to hear about your issues. 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Getting a supervisor

Hi @thxultra

Sorry for the experience you've had while trying to have services installed. I can review your account and try to see if I'm able to find a definitive answer of whether or not the cables have been run. Can you please verify your first and last name, and the phone number or account number associated with your services in a private message? 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.