Community Forum

Getting Comcast to fix down lines is like pulling teeth...

Frequent Visitor

Getting Comcast to fix down lines is like pulling teeth...

Once again i am spending way too much time trying to get Comcast to do a simple thing. A few months back a sorm knocked a tree over in the woods behind my house, bringing power and cable lines to the ground. BGE was out right away and took care of the power lines, just came off the next pole and they stretched them back up and secured. Comcast however, took a week to come out just to say they are not thier lines. Ok, so i called Verizon, who was out out promptly and advised me they are not thier lines but Comcast. He had me walk the line back up the hill and showed me where they ran pole to pole and to my house. Called Comcast again and they came out just to say that yep, they are thier lines but he can't fix them because they need a bigger truck. Said they would be out in a few days, that was weeks ago.

So, once again i am 4 calls in to them and nothing to show for it. Why is it so darn hard to get them to fix it? I bet if i went out and cut that line off myself they would be all over me. 

Expert

Re: Getting Comcast to fix down lines is like pulling teeth...

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Admin1

Re: Getting Comcast to fix down lines is like pulling teeth...

Hi Mike_M2 -- I can help get the right crew out to raise those lines. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number. I'll be able to get the right team out with that information.