Community Forum

Gateway devices

Regular Visitor

Gateway devices

I am subscribing to a Comcast Xfinity Double Play Premiere Package inc. all premium channels and was provided with Performance Pro Internet Service. My question is: Does my current package allow me to upgrade to Blast, or would that otherwise incur additional monthly charges?
Expert

Re: Gateway devices

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

The Forums stick this horrible banner after all my posts automatically. I'm sorry.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Gateway devices

Hello robertrichman, I am more than happy to assist you with adding Blast! service to your existing bundle. In order to do so I will need to verify some more information, can you please send me a private message with your full name, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!