Community Forum

Frustrated with Xfinity's Attitude Towards Existing Customers

New Poster

Frustrated with Xfinity's Attitude Towards Existing Customers

Once again I received an increase in my billing; after spending over an hour with customer service, I received a call from someone identifying himself as a "customer loyalty supervisor" regarding my survey response since I was was unhappy.  After 40 minutes on the phone, he said I didn't qualify for a discount and that I should stay with Xfinity since I'd have to deal with this kind of service from other providers anyway and that their product was "superior". 

I am so tired of dealing with Comcast customer service and being treated so dismissively.  I'd like to stay, but I feel like I'm being pushed to another provider.  What can I do short of leaving?

Official Employee

Re: Frustrated with Xfinity's Attitude Towards Existing Customers

Welcome to the Xfinity Forums, absherl! I'd be happy to check if we have any promotions in your area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name as it's listed on the billing statement. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!