Community Forum

Frequent outages

New Poster

Frequent outages

I have noticed everyday between 230 and 7 to 730 my area is out of internet. The outage map shows unplanned outage yet immediately after it starts there is a time for it to be back up. These are not unplanned, and am I getting a credit for them? Why is nobody letting customers know this is happening. This is unacceptable. I just increased my service and am waiting for my appointment on Tuesday, but I am rethinking it due to non stop daily outages at certain times.
Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Frequent outages

Hi @Jgrubbs84

Thanks for posting to the Forums to bring this to our attention. W apologize for the inconvenience this may be causing you and want to help make this right. You stated that you have a tech visit today. Did the tech come already? Was he able to locate and resolve the issue or was this something that needed to be referred to your local maintenance team?  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee Digital Care

Re: Frequent outages

Hello Jgrubbs84, we haven't heard from you.  Please don't hesitate to reach back out if you need any assistance in the future.  

Thank you for your time!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!