Community Forum

Free trial not stated as such

Frequent Visitor

Free trial not stated as such

Signed up for new plan in November and was shown total bill and told HBO and Showtime was included. There was no mention that this was actually a 3 month free trial.  Come March and suddenly HBO and Showtime not available.  I call up and HBO and Showtime were added and once again no mention that this was another free trial.

Finally in June a representative tells me it was a free trial all along. I am absolutely sure nobody said this was a free trial knowing I would think my 24 month agreement. 

On the original bill I printed out online HBO and Showtime were listed  as $15 and then below that was $0.00 and the words "Free Trial" were nowhere on the bill. I was never told on the phone when that HBO and Showtime were a 3 month free trial.  The obvious implication was that HBO and Showtime was included at no additional charge.

Congratulations Comcast.  I was determined to not get fooled and I went over the bill throughly and asked more than once about HBO and Showtime inclusion and you still deceived me!