Community Forum

Free iPad with double play signup

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Free iPad with double play signup

Hello. Similar to other posts here we were told we were eligible for the free iPad when we signed up the double play package in October '18. We never saw it or any order processing/confirmation numbers. Can anyone look into this if I send a PM with our info? Thanks in advance.
Official Employee

Re: Free iPad with double play signup

Hello, courtneytandy. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I apologize to hear you never received any follow-up on the iPad, that's certainly frustrating. I would like to look into this for you and see what I can find out for you. Can you please send me a PM with first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi Michael, thanks -sent a PM over the weekend.
Official Employee

I'm glad I was able to assist you with getting your iPad, courtneytandy. If you ever need further assistance don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!