Community Forum

Free iPad Promotion Difficulty

New Poster

Free iPad Promotion Difficulty

I purchased an eligible Triple Play package in December with the Free iPad promotion and saw in the fine print that it would take 14-16 weeks for it to be mailed to my home.  That time has elapsed and I've called Customer Service twice and been on hold for over an hour.  No one has any information on the status of my iPad.  Can someone please get back to me ASAP with the status of my promotional iPad and let me know when I will be receiving it.

Thank you,

Chris Barlow

Official Employee

Re: Free iPad Promotion Difficulty

Hello Chrisbarlow315, I am more than happy to look into this for you and provide an update on the status of your equipment. For further assistance please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

@ComcastAmir - I don't have an option to Private Message you. Can you PM me so I can reply?

Official Employee

@Chrisbarlow315 wrote: @ComcastAmir - I don't have an option to Private Message you. Can you PM me so I can reply?

To send a private message please click on my name (ComcastAmir) and once you do that a blue box will appear in the net screen in the top right hand corner of the page that says "Send Message". Please click on the blue box and provide your full name there. If you continue to have issues moving forward please reach back out to me here and I initiate the private message on my end. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Highlighted
Official Employee

Hi Chrisbarlow315, I don't see a private message or a reply back from you here so I will close this thread as completed. Feel free to create another post if you require further assistance, have a good day.