Community Forum

Free Upgrade to Xfinity X1

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Free Upgrade to Xfinity X1

I've received a letter from Comcast about upgrading to Xfinity X1 'at no additional costs'.  I wonder if this is true or once I do it, I find there may be new equipment charges or whatever. 

My question is if others have received this email and upgraded and WAS there any additional charges that might not be obvious before one does the upgrade?

Thanks for any help or comments.

Highlighted
Diamond Problem Solver

Re: Free Upgrade to Xfinity X1

If you’re doing no other account changes, it’s just a box for box swap

I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark a post as the Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Free Upgrade to Xfinity X1

@dmiles33 wrote:

I've received a letter from Comcast about upgrading to Xfinity X1 'at no additional costs'.  I wonder if this is true or once I do it, I find there may be new equipment charges or whatever. 

My question is if others have received this email and upgraded and WAS there any additional charges that might not be obvious before one does the upgrade?

Thanks for any help or comments.

Nice.

Happy to help you out with this if you need. I can even get 'em shipped.

Drop us a line in private message if you like. Just click our username and then on the next page you'll see an option to send a private message if you're logged in.

Ken

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!