Community Forum

Free Modem Upgrade Link Not Working

Frequent Visitor

Free Modem Upgrade Link Not Working

Earlier today I received an email saying that I should upgrade my modem for free in order to get the new and improved speeds. However, the website linked doesn't load properly. Screenshots are below.upgrade-modem-email.JPGupgrade-modem-website-not-loading.JPG

Frequent Visitor

Re: Free Modem Upgrade Link Not Working

Can anyone help please?
Gold Problem Solver

@sjgthompson wrote: ... the website linked doesn't load properly ...

Does https://www.xfinity.com/equipmentupdate work?

Frequent Visitor

Nope. It's the same result as shown in the second screenshot. I've tried the website on multiple browsers and devices.

Highlighted
Expert

@sjgthompson 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Hello sjgthompson. We apologize about the error message while trying to navigate to this portion of our website. While we work to resolve this error, I can assist with reviewing your account and modem upgrade options with you. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

Frequent Visitor

Why can't the page be fixed so we could go through a simple reorder process that doesn't involve 50 questions from a support person?

New Poster

My update email does not work either. Gives me a lot of confidence about getting their product.

New Poster

The link does not work for me either, tried many days in a row!
New Poster

Doesn’t sound like it works for anyone.