Community Forum

Free HBO Ending August 14

Contributor

Free HBO Ending August 14

Hello,

according to my account information, the free HBO trial that was included in my promotional package, is ending on August 14. I know this is still over a month away, and I'd like to enjoy HBO the remaining time I have it, but I do not want it automatically renewing, and me being charged for it. I am not sure if it will automatically renew without my consent or not, but I do not want it to do so. So before that happens, would someone please cancel it for me? I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Contributor

Re: Free HBO Ending August 14

Can anyone help?

Also, looking at my next bill, it's showing a slight increase from $108.12 to $108.64. I'm on a 2-year promotion and bill has been $108.12. Now there is a 49 cent charge listed for HBO. I want that charge and HBO removed, please.

Thanks

Official Employee

JS-, I'll take a look at your billing concerns. I've gotten your private message and will follow up there. 

KenF

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to help.  Within the last few minutes the look of this website has changed, and I am now how having issues checking my private messages. Plus, I keep getting a prompt to sign in. I will keep trying and hopefully be able to check my PMs soon.

Thanks

Official Employee

Yes, the website was just reformatted. I can access my private messages now. Try clearing cache and cookies and try again. 

KenF

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

JS-, I've removed HBO from your account as requested. Let me know if you need anything else.