Community Forum

Fraudulent orders on Xfinity Mobile account I did not open

Frequent Visitor

Fraudulent orders on Xfinity Mobile account I did not open

I am an xfinity internet and cable customer.  Yesterday i receieved three emails about Xfinity Mobile orders that were successfully placed on my account.  I have never had an xfinity mobile account so this seemed to be either scam emails but I decided to investigate anyways.  Sure enough, I was somehow able to log on to xfinity mobiles website with my internet user id and password and it showed that 3 phones had been ordered to an address in another state.  I have seen there are hundreds of other people that have had similar situations occur to them.  The only advice I have seen is filing a police report and filling out an FTC identity theft report which I am absolutely not doing.  This is on Comcast and their negligence and terrible business practices.  What can I do to resolve their gross incompetence to ensure my credit and finances are not negatively affected by their terrible business?

Official Employee

Re: Fraudulent orders on Xfinity Mobile account I did not open

fraud123, we take these matters very seriously. Please go to www.xfinity.com/fraudclaimform to submit a claim or call the Customer Security Assurance ID Theft team at 844-335-8719 as soon as possible.