Community Forum

Formal Complaint

Highlighted
New Poster

Formal Complaint

I recently spoke with Barry and his supervisor Lawrence ID 0154. Lawrence was very rude and short with me while on the phone. Barry kept me on hold for periods of 25-30 minutes on two occasions. Both of which have been recorded by my wife’s phone. The reason for my call was that I recently lost mtv hd on my subscription. This is a channel o watch more often than none. I was not told in advance or offered compensation for losing a channel that I am contractually obligated to have. I was told line ups are subject to change. If I was told that I could lose channels throughout my two year contract I would not have joined. Direct tv and version are other providers in my area. I will be canceling tomorrow not just because I lost a channel but that I was blatantly disrespected on two occasions once by Barry and another time by lawrence. I will be posting there phone call on you tube and looking for action to be taken. I pay my bill on time every month and when I have an issue I get treated like trash this is unacceptable. Customer service is an important pillar to good business and I am appalled and disgusted with how I was treated. I was only looking for an honest answer or some restitution not to be mistreated by a stranger who claims to be a supervisor. Supervisors should lead by example and be a professional representative of there company not some one who will put down its clients.
Official Employee

Re: Formal Complaint

Hi @Thollow3970

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. This isn't the experience we want for our customers.I understand it can be frustrating when changes happen without notice, but this should have been communicated on a previous bill if there was a change. I'd like to gather a few more pieces of information so I can investigate further to confirm exactly what happened. 

Can you please send me a private message with your first and last name? To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!