Community Forum

Following up of promise from last year...

Regular Visitor

Following up of promise from last year...

last year, i worked with @ComcastShane  to set up a 2 year contract on Blast Pro. unfortunately due to system limitations, the "Two piece" contract had a 2 year contract for the base level Performance Plus (first piece) , but the (second piece)upgrade to Blast Pro wasn't allowed by the system to be greater than 1 year. Shane told me to contact him 1 year later so that he could update my account to reflect this promised/intended 2 year rate.

i've messaged Shane and sent him email, but gotten no response. yesterday, i received my latest bill which shows that this Blast Pro upgrade piece is now a higher price.

can someone else help me get my promised rate for the next 12 months? i can provide documentation of the exchange i had with Shane last year.

thanks!

Official Employee

Re: Following up of promise from last year...

Hello derek87, thank you for creating a post. I can look into this for you on my end to see what we can do about getting your pricing corrected so that it reflects what you were promised. To get started please send me a private message with your full name by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then click "Send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Highlighted
Official Employee

Re: Following up of promise from last year...

@derek87 wrote: As it turns out, I was able to take care of it over the phone so I’m all set now! Thanks for your help in the process.

Thank you for providing your resolution here, feel free to reach back out to me if you need anything else. Have a good day. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!