Community Forum

Fixed

New Poster

Fixed

I fixed my internet it is now activated and working I do not need someone to come fix it please cancel the technician coming out please
Gold Problem Solver
Official Employee

Re: Fixed

Hello, Nictutt. Thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue. If you were not able to cancel the appointment using the method BruceW sent you, send me a PM with your first and last name and I can make sure it gets canceled.

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Fixed

Hello, Nictutt. I have not heard back from you and can only assume you were able to get the appointment canceled. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!