Community Forum

File a complaint against corporate office

Contributor

File a complaint against corporate office

Having cable issues for two years about ten techs came out and it’s a different answer each time.

Last tech came two weeks said inside issue maybe electric problems. Changed the box.

Two weeks later stopped working yet again.
I have been in touch with the corporate office because it was escalated and this woman Patricia said to call back if I had issues. So I called four times and she never ccall d me back. Called main Number and said they would email her and cc her supervisor. She called me back then.
Tech came out Thursday. She told me she would a lead tech come out, which it wasn’t and she would follow up Friday which she didn’t.
When I call d they said the case was assigned to her and she can’t change it.
Seriously this woman form the supposed corporate office is supposed to be helping me and she isn’t.

Not one tech who comes here knows what they are doing. I was also told on the phone someone came and then was told someone was supposed to come today between 8-10 for the outside no one came.
Official Employee

Re: File a complaint against corporate office

Hey @js1024

Sorry for the experience you're having. I can continue to assist you with getting your issues resolved. Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number or phone number associated with your services. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Tv isn’t working again two techs came out

And supposedly and outside tech.
How do I get a tech supervisor to my house?
This is beyond ridiculous at this point
Contributor

It won’t let me message you. Says I reached a limit.
What a joke. Three techs have been out forth one coming and my cable still doesn’t work
Administrator

@js1024 wrote:
It won’t let me message you. Says I reached a limit.
What a joke. Three techs have been out forth one coming and my cable still doesn’t work

@js1024,

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please clear your cache and cookies and try again, this should completely resolve the issue you are experiencing. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!