Community Forum

Feeling extremely cheated - Charged for services I did not subscribe to

New Poster

Feeling extremely cheated - Charged for services I did not subscribe to

Dear team,

Your customer service team is a complete nightmare. I never post such messages, but the horrendous experiences that I have had in the past have forced me to post everywhere I could _ twitter/facebook/community forums.

4 months back I signed up for Xfinity only wifi services. The agent promised me that i will be charged $20/m. However from my second billing I was charged for TV streaming which i never signed up for (total bill amounting to $50.mo as against the promised $20/mo). I contacted the service reps  4 times between Sept to Dec. Everytime I was told that the service would be removed and money be refunded, but was never credited to my account. The reps keep making fake promises, charge you more than what they commit, and generate super vague bills. I got this escalated to a manager, Jason Jomari in the hopes that the issue would be resolved. He was the worst of all the reps I have interacted with. Not only did he refuse to correct the issue or refund, he had the audacity to cover his teams fault by blaming me. Despite asking repeatedly, he did not connect me to his manager and kept saying that he is the highest authority for customer affairs, which he probably is not. I spent 120 mins with the customer service rep to no avail today on 23rd Dec. 

I am totally sick of dealing with Xfinity. I have posted on twitter and hope to receive some resolution soon. I will discontinue my service with Xfinity and ensure none of the people i know sign up for it ever! HOping to hear back from someone on the team soon.

Official Employee

Re: Feeling extremely cheated - Charged for services I did not subscribe to

Hello, @agarwal_neha,

I want to do my very best in helping resolve any issues or concerns you have. Can you please private message me your full name? Thank you for posting to our forums. 
To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMartin" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Contributor

Why did it take almost 2 months to get the subscriber and answer?  Is this just typical for an unresponsive corporate Comcast?

Expert

@TennFire wrote:

Why did it take almost 2 months to get the subscriber and answer?  Is this just typical for an unresponsive corporate Comcast?

FWIW, this is primarily a customer-to-customer help and support forum.  While we do have Official Employees that help out here, they are not obligated to respond to any post.  Plus, over the holidays we had some major changes made to how they interface the forums, so it is taking some time to get caught up.  And, we also had a number of OE's who received promotions and are no longer helping in the forums.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!