Community Forum

Feedback

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Feedback

We experienced many outages over the course of the last weeks for our triple play and home security. It's very frustrating to wake in the middle of the night and then discover an outage so I can't check my cameras. At that point I'm awake as well as my spouse and the cat. I needed to reboot a router and a touchscreen. A couple nights ago my router and touchscreen were each rebooted four times but it didn't help. So I decided to dig out my account number and call. I learned to my frustration that maintenance was being done on home security and my outage would last another hour.  I'd already spent the last 90 minutes trying to get service to work. Is there no way to let customers know when this is scheduled? We'd also experienced outages in the middle of the night or middle of afternoon that affected tv, internet and voice. When this is going on, ya can't access the mobile apps which make it necessary to disable WiFi and use cellular on my iPhone. We have Xfinity mobile which is promoted on the belief that "you will use your WiFi and save on data!" Not if you have service interruptions. At what point do you realize something is broke badly for outages to occur on an almost daily basis? What's being done in a specific area such as mine to solve the outages and prevent them. This clearly is the time of year we experience lots of outages. What does Xfinity do to be proactive?

Linda