Community Forum

Fed up!

Regular Visitor

Fed up!

Fed up with comcast. I spent hours on the phone today with them because the bill I receive dtoday is $30 more than it's been. I'm told it's because my promotion ended, So, they gave me another "deal"--triple play would get me back to the old price and it would include 3 free months of HBO.   Requires a two year contract.  I wasn't thrilled, but accepted that.  I could give all the details, but suffice it to say, when I turned on the TV tonight, there's no HBO.  I called back--they said HBO hadn't been added to the account; that STARZ had?  STARZ?????  We never talked about STARZ!!!  I told them that and they said I could have HBO for one month, and that I'd have to call back in 30 days to see if I could have it for longer. I was put on hold while they "activated the changes".  Wound up being disconnected.  I''m fuming1

And that doesn't even cove the probelms I've been having with xfinity email since they changed it several months back.  I've been on the phone with them numerous times, but no solutions have been forthcoming.  Meanwhile, I don't get some emails, the "search" function doesn't work, I can't click on certain links, etc., etc.  They said they'd have someone call me about that when I again mentioned it today.   Yeah, right.

Admin1

Re: Fed up!

Hi bradley12 -- I can help with both your HBO issue and email issue. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.