Community Forum

Fed up!!

New Poster

Fed up!!

I'm so upset right now! I know I'm a month behind and I set up a payment arrangement, but when I knew I couldn't pay I called and spoke to a foreign gentleman who was very hard to understand. However I asked if I could extend my payment arrangement for a few more days and I would pay my balance for both months in full. He said he wasn't sure if he could do this. After a lengthy wait he came back and said after speaking to his supervisor he could extend the arrangement without service interruption until that time. I had him repeat himself since he was difficult to understand. This was two days ago. My service was cut off today. I called and spoke to a young lady who said that until I paid the back payment nothing would change and my service would not come back. I have a 78 yr old mother at home who's only form of entertainment is the television. I refuse to believe that service could not be put back on for a few more days until payment is made. I am constantly hearing these kind of stories from friends when dealing with comcast. I must say I have to laugh when I see the comcast commercials about how customer oriented they are and they want to do whateveer they can to make the customer happy!!! Ha really!!

Expert

Re: Fed up!!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast employee, just a moderator. Pls observe Wheaton's Law.
Official Employee

Re: Fed up!!

rlc722, thanks for posting. Let's take a look at the previous payment arrangement and see what we can do. Please send me a private message with your full name, residential account number and address for help.