Community Forum

Failure to Cancel Sub. Since Febuary. It's been Impossible to get a hold of a Real Agent over Chat

Highlighted
New Poster

Failure to Cancel Sub. Since Febuary. It's been Impossible to get a hold of a Real Agent over Chat

I put in a Request to Cancel Sub. In late Feb, Have continued to been charged and Overdrafted by the bank. I recieved a text confirmation that you guys had finally recieved my request to cancel my account in March and expected no charge this month due to this. I recieved a charge again.  I lost my job due to corona in March and the subsequent charges that have resulted since then INCLUDING the overdraft fees have overwhelmed my bank account and put me in a financially precarious situation.

You guys have access to my internet usage records and can see that I have not utilized my services at all while waiting for the service to cancel. Because of this I expect a full refund along with a refund for the overdraft fees of $35.00 that went a long with each of these charges. I can take a picture of the statement including these charges and the subsequent overdraft fees.

I have called and repeated the words "Speak to An Agent" more times than I can remember. The automatic voice told me many times Let me help you reach an agent and then would relay the same message over and over again about how corona has you guys relocating agents and then hung up. As a former cus. service rep., You guys need to make your system more accessible so customers can atleast wait in queue for as long as they need to to speak with an agent.

Highlighted
New Poster

Re: Failure to Cancel Sub. Since Febuary. It's been Impossible to get a hold of a Real Agent over Ch

I'm reading all the "cancel" topics to see if anybody has solved this problem. It's sad that nobody has replied here. I also don't have any way to cancel.