Community Forum

Failed to stand behind a company representative.

New Poster

Failed to stand behind a company representative.

I am not liking to post this on some reviews board and flaunt my unhappiness with representatives of the company (agents) but I would like to bring this to the companies view. I don’t think any company should not stand behind the words of its representatives. The whole story is to much to get into details but I was told by an agent that they would like to send out a person for an on-site visit. I confirmed many times that it was not needed and I didn’t want to be charged but they explained they would tell me if they had to do anything that would cause a charge to my account. I then explained the situation to the inside representative and he never once said there would be any charges. In the end of the visit he removed about 20 ft of cable and a splitter from the original installation of one of your technicians. This was just a suggestion by the technician and really would not make any changes to the issues I was having. Well in the end of the whole situation your company charged me for the on-site technician without any verbal confirmation of the charges. I then chose to contact the company to reslove the issue but found that the current representative could not stand behind the original statements from the representative that insisted on the on-site visit. In fact they explained the opposite of the original representative and that a representative could not confirm or deny a charge for the visit. Well the fact is I was told two different thing for the same situation from your representatives and then Comcast choose to not correct the charge; resulting in a customer leaving the company and having a bad experience because of their own personal. This was a because I asked to speak to a level two tech to open ports on my router. I am guessing because the representative didn’t know what I was talking about they chose to push sending out a technician. All I ask is to be honest and stand behind your employees/representatives or at least make corrections to their statements. One custom may not seem like much but if one honest customer ends up being pushed out because of bad service I can assure your their are more. I Hope this will reach the right individuals and focus can be pull towards these issues.

Customer service and retention should be a focus in any large company.

Respectfully
Lance <Removed personal information>

Official Employee

Re: Failed to stand behind a company representative.

Hi Lance, 

Thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback. We like to hear our customers opinions of where you think we drop the ball and how we can improve to make your experience a better one. I am going to pass this to my leadership team so they can see your feedback and get it to he correct people. Please feel free to reach out in the future if there's anything else we can assist you with.