Community Forum

Extremely unsatisifed

New Poster

Extremely unsatisifed

Today after being without cable for over a week a tehnician came out to my house to fix my cable and he was unable to fix the issues and said that the issue was with Xfinity's equipment on the pole and that they would have to send out a bucket truck to fix the issue.  I ended up staying home all day and wasting my Father's Day waiting on nobody to show up.  No call and No show.  Seems as though Xfinity could care less about the customers and the only time they care is when the bill is due.  I called the phone number and do you think they offered any discount or anything? <Edited. Language>  NO!!!!  They told me that it could take up to another 72 hours for them to fix the issue.  I am sure that they just <Edited. Language>  because their day was not wasted.  Let me miss a bill and I bet they would care then.  I am thinking the best solution is to get rid os Xfinity all together and get a satilite dish and maybe they would appreciate my business.

Expert

Re: Extremely unsatisifed

I have escalated your issue to the Comcast Team available to these forums. Check back often for a reply in this thread from a Comcast Official Employee.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Extremely unsatisifed

Hi, Wastedmoney - If the field tech mentioned the bucket truck it probably was an SRO (Special Request Order) that doesn't require a customer to stay home. I can check your account and see what happened in the area. Please send me a private message and include your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!