Community Forum

Extra Charge on Bill

Highlighted
New Poster

Extra Charge on Bill

I received an extra charge on my bill and called in. After hours of being on the phone and transferred over 4 times no one could send me the bills that were meraciously missing from my online account, that the extra $48 charge was for. The last representative agreed to do a refund on my next bill. However, that was yesterday and today our new bills just came out for next payment cycle and the credit isn't on there. Does anyone know how long the credit takes to show up? 

Highlighted
Expert

Re: Extra Charge on Bill

@KTortorice wrote:

I received an extra charge on my bill and called in. After hours of being on the phone and transferred over 4 times no one could send me the bills that were meraciously missing from my online account, that the extra $48 charge was for. The last representative agreed to do a refund on my next bill. However, that was yesterday and today our new bills just came out for next payment cycle and the credit isn't on there. Does anyone know how long the credit takes to show up? 

Your new bill was generated before the credit was generated.  It should show up on your next bill.  You can call in again to check to see if it has been applied to your account, though, but wait a couple of days.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!