Community Forum

Extending service to new home

Regular Visitor

Extending service to new home

Greetings!  We are longtime xfinity customers moving to a new home in a more rural area.  Every street around us has xfinity, but our address is not yet serviced.   We would like to extend service to our home if possible.  What do we need to do to accomplish this and what might it cost?  Thank you for any help!

Expert

Re: Extending service to new home

@adanzig

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums, I would be happy to look at your account from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thank you for providing your information. I see there was a request for this address for serviceability on 03/19/2017 and it was not serviceable. However, with it being a year later I will check again with a request. What is the name on the subdivision this address is in? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

This neighborhood is called Arroyo Hondo and the homeowners association is called Leaping Powder.

Again, we would love to get xfinity at our new address. Please let me know what’s required.

Many thanks, Allison Danzig
Official Employee

Allison, good morning. I wanted to follow-up with you this morning, I still don't have an update but I will continue to monitor this ticket and let you know. 

Regular Visitor

Thank you.
Official Employee

Good morning, I wanted to check in with you to see if you got any update.

Regular Visitor

No update. No one has given me an answer. So, I take that as a kind of answer.
Official Employee

Hello again, I just got an update and unfortunately, your area is not serviceable.