Community Forum

Exposed Cables & Tilted Outside Box

New Poster

Exposed Cables & Tilted Outside Box

For years now I've watched the box where my XFINITY wires feed into slow tilt further towards the ground. After snow plows and nature, where the box once stood totally vertical, now sits at virtually a 45degree angle. Making matters worse is after having multiple issues with connectivity, cable wires are exposed and I currently am without service. I suspect this is due to my neighbors accidentally severing my line that was exposed from the bottom of the "tilted tower". Pleeeease help and fix this problem once and for all!!! I would've thought the issue would have been resolved once they dug me a new line because of connectivity issues. Now here I am still struggling to get/keep solid service. I have pics if needed.
Official Employee

Re: Exposed Cables & Tilted Outside Box

Greetings, marceddie! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day. I apologize to hear that you are having issues with your services due to the pedestal being in poor shape. I would like to get this resolved for you. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Exposed Cables & Tilted Outside Box

Hello, marceddie. I have not heard back from you. If you still need assistance, please feel free to start a new public thread.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!