Community Forum

Expiring bundle deal

New Poster

Expiring bundle deal

I have just had the most confusing, confounding conversation with not one, but two customer service agents who sounded like they worked for different companies. I get it Comcast is a business, and the more you screw customers the better your bottom line. I have been a Comcast customer since 1999 and the customer service is nonexistent.I must have asked the customer service agents 5 times if there was a place on your website she said no we can only call...in 2017? C'mon comcast. Your pricing is not customer friendly, and you can't get the same answer twice if you hang up and call back. So, my plan expires in a few days and I can't imagine what I'll do. I have also been trying to get my billing fate changed and I must say that's a rather high building to scale. I get a 9.50 late fee every month because I'm a disabled vet who gets paid once a month 6 days from my due date and your company won't even try to help
Official Employee

Re: Expiring bundle deal

Hello STRIDZ-1964. We apologize for any miscommunication you've received. I can assist you with an account review to see if there are any new offers available that may better suit your needs. Unfortunately we are unable to change the payment due date, as your billing cycle is dependent on the day you started service. At this time, we do offer the ability to change this date. To get started with the offers, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.