Community Forum

Expired Xfinity prepaid debit card

New Poster

Expired Xfinity prepaid debit card

Hi -

I went to use my Xfinity Prepaid Debit Card this evening, and realized that it has expired 3/31/2018. Is there anyway to get a new one reissued? Please let me know if it's possible and what information you may need. Thank you!

Bruce

Expert

Re: Expired Xfinity prepaid debit card

@beparrish wrote:

Hi -

I went to use my Xfinity Prepaid Debit Card this evening, and realized that it has expired 3/31/2018. Is there anyway to get a new one reissued? Please let me know if it's possible and what information you may need. Thank you!

Bruce

If you had used it before it's expiration, then no, there isn't any way it can be reissued.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

I used it for several small purchases upon receipt, but there is an outstanding balance on the card. So you're saying that it's not possible to re-activate the card or transfer the balance to another card ??

Bruce

Expert

@beparrish wrote:

I used it for several small purchases upon receipt, but there is an outstanding balance on the card. So you're saying that it's not possible to re-activate the card or transfer the balance to another card ??

Bruce

Once it's been used there isn't any way to re-activate or transfer the balance.  Sorry.

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
New Poster

Thanks for the answer.

Bruce