Community Forum

Expired Xfinity gift card

Regular Visitor

Expired Xfinity gift card

Hello, I was wondering what I can do with my gift card that expired. I didn’t notice the date on it till I was getting ready to use it. If I give you the numbers on the card, you can see I didn’t use it. I was hoping to receive another for the same amount if possible. Thanks Rich
Official Employee

Re: Expired Xfinity gift card

Hello RPazak1, I can assist you with getting another gift card sent out. I replied to your PM, please reach back out to me there for further assistance. 

New Poster

I too just found that my gift card is expired. What needs to be done to get a replacement?
Official Employee

Costa244 wrote: I too just found that my gift card is expired. What needs to be done to get a replacement?

To have a gift card reissued to you please call our rewards center at 800-526-3268, they will be able to send you another valid card.

Expert

@Costa244 Please note, too, that if you have used the card, one will not be issued with the remaining balance.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!

I am not a Comcast employee; I am just a customer, volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.

If you'd like information about the Expert program, you can find it here.
Regular Visitor

Hello thanks for responding. Do you want me to send you my card number and information
Official Employee

RPazak1 wrote: Hello thanks for responding. Do you want me to send you my card number and information

I can assist you as well, please send me a private message with your full name and account number.