Community Forum

Expired Xfinity gift card for new accounts

Regular Visitor

Expired Xfinity gift card for new accounts

Hello
I have a visa card from xfinity that i received in august of this year and its already expired . It was never used . Can someone please please help me ? Reading through the forums there are people with the same issue that were able to get it resolved
I been trying to send private message to the persons that were able to help but that option is disabled. please help
thank you

Expert

Re: Expired Xfinity gift card for new accounts

@bartaholic wrote:

Hello
I have a visa card from xfinity that i received in august of this year and its already expired . It was never used . Can someone please please help me ? Reading through the forums there are people with the same issue that were able to get it resolved
I been trying to send private message to the persons that were able to help but that option is disabled. please help
thank you

The sending of a Private Message to anyone in the Forums, especially Official Employees, unless specifically requested, is against the Forum Guidelines and the Acceptable Use Policy.  You can read about our Private Message Policy here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!