Community Forum

Expired Visa Gift Card - xFinity Mobile

New Poster

Expired Visa Gift Card - xFinity Mobile

Hello,

We recently discovered upon attempting to activate that a Visa gift card we received for switching to xFinity Mobile had expired without being used.   When researching, we saw that others here have had theirs reissued.   Can I talk to someone about reissuing mine?

Thanks in advance!

Official Employee

Re: Expired Visa Gift Card - xFinity Mobile

Hi @cosmicavenger

I can help by checking to see if we can issue a new gift card. Can you please verify your first and last name in a private message, as well as the name of the account holder if it's different than yours?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Expired Visa Gift Card - xFinity Mobile

Good news @cosmicavenger!

A new card is being issued and mailed within 2-4 weeks. I've also replied to your private message with a little more details.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!