Community Forum

Experiencing extreme agony attempting to get my service moved.

New Poster

Experiencing extreme agony attempting to get my service moved.

Last week I called to have my Xfinity internet service transferred to my new house that I'm moving into at the end of the month. All was well, only took 10 minutes on the phone. I called back a few days later to change the move date to one day earlier. I was stuck with someone on the phone for 40 minutes that did nothing but screw up my current account and break my internet. He claimed he would call me back today to get it straightened out but that never happened. I called again and talked to someone that was also completely clueless about my situation. How can I speak to someone that knows going on? If I cannot get this resolved by Friday I will be canceling my service forever and going elsewhere.

Expert

Re: Experiencing extreme agony attempting to get my service moved.

Your issue has been escalated to the Comcast Team available to the Forums. A member of that team will reply to your post as quickly as they are able, so check back often.

In the meantime, please do not send a PM to an Official Employee unless requested because it is against Forum Guidelines.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Experiencing extreme agony attempting to get my service moved.

Hello, I would like to look into this for you from here. To protect the privacy of your account, can you provide your full name, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services? To send a private message click on my name, then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!