Community Forum

Expansion Plans in my area

Regular Visitor

Expansion Plans in my area

My home is currently not in a service area and no one will tell me how far I am away from a plant.

I am within 800 feet of an area that is currently served by Xfinity.

There is a lot of new house being bulit next door, but again, no one can tell me of future plans. 

I am constantly told to call the general help number and that has been futile.

Expert

Re: Expansion Plans in my area

@Dombrosky3 wrote:

My home is currently not in a service area and no one will tell me how far I am away from a plant.

I am within 800 feet of an area that is currently served by Xfinity.

There is a lot of new house being bulit next door, but again, no one can tell me of future plans. 

I am constantly told to call the general help number and that has been futile.

Have you checked to make sure you're not in the territory of another ISP?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

How do I request a serviceability ticket?

Official Employee

Hello, Dombrosky3. Welcome to the Xfinity Forums!

I would be more than happy to help submit a serviceability request for your home. I see that you have already sent me a PM and I will follow up with you there. In the meantime, I would like to remind you that sending unsolicited private messages to anyone here on the forums is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. Please be sure to review those guidelines and keep them in mind for the future.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

do you have any updates to my request?