Community Forum

Existing customer bundle options?

New Poster

Existing customer bundle options?

It's that fun time of year when my contract is about to expire.  I called to discuss what options are available and the service rep told me "it's easier if you just look on the website instead of me trying to find you prices".  Ignoring the terrible customer services in favor of trying to take care of this as quickly as possible, I logged into my account with him on the phone and tried to view service options.  Every time I click a link it tells me I need to call customer service though and does not provide me any options.  The rep told me to hold and never came back to the line....

Can anyone point me to a location where I can view these offers?  Or better yet, any customer service support here that can assist with providing options available for my renewal?

Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Existing customer bundle options?

Hi skozy, I apologize for your experiences and I can help review current promotions with you. First,  please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number). 

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!