Community Forum

Existing Tech Support Ticket

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Existing Tech Support Ticket

I opend a technical support ticket over the phone regarding forwarding a second phone line to our house, and an agent left me a message to call them back. I can't reach them; phone support keeps cycling into sending me a link to use online help to look for an answer, and the chat function also gives me a message that it is not functioning. Can anyone get an agent to respond here? I can provide the ticket number over DM. thank you!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Existing Tech Support Ticket

I wish you luck.  No one, and I mean NO ONE in customer service appears to be working.  You can pick any option on the phone and either you end up back at the main menu or are shuffled off to the BOT texter.  The BOT can't so much (modem resets, cable box refresh) and if you need an agent or have something more complext, you eventually end up directed to their website or back at the main option.  Chat is the same.  The message about Coronavirus and transitioning their agents to home has been up for over a week.  

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Existing Tech Support Ticket

I was able to get on the call back list earlier today, but was disconnected as soon as the agent asked for my name. When I called back, that's when I reached the endless loop of sendin gme to a bot, etc