Community Forum

Existing Customers

Regular Visitor

Existing Customers

I wasn't sure what to choose.  I just want to say that I feel totally trapped as I wanted to downgrade my services and get a lower monthly rate, (we don't use the phone at all). I was told I couldn't downgrade and had to stay with the triple play, didn't get any type of price break.  I have been with Xfinity for three years.  I feel totally dupped.  What can I do! I am at the point where I may just return the equipment and take the hit for the fee for renewing.  

As a loyal customer there should have been some help not punishment if I wanted to down grade.

New Poster

Re: Existing Customers

Same over here - No one at Comcast can tell me why an existing customer is forced to pay more than a new customer. 

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.

Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message.