Community Forum

Existing Customer up grade

Regular Visitor

Existing Customer up grade

Hello, we have been a customer with Comcast for over 20 years and have never missed a monthly payment. Currently we have a basic package and pay $107 a month. When I look at upgrading my service the price is extremely high and I don’t understand why we would have to pay extra for HD service. A new customer can get deals starting around $70. Are there any deals for existing customers who have been in good standind year after year? If possible we don’t want to go through the hassle of moving to a different provider.

Official Employee

Re: Existing Customer up grade

Hi Musicmomga, 

We don't want you to go to another provider either. As for the pricing for new customers, that's offered as an introductory price which is provided for a limited time like the plans offered for existing customers. After the promotional rates roll off their rates increase as well. 

I'd be more than happy to review the current offers in your area to see if we have something that would lower your rate again. Please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, the phone number, street address including city state and zip code, and the account number associated with your services and we can go from there.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!