Community Forum

Excellent Service Thanks Very Much

New Poster

Excellent Service Thanks Very Much

I wanted to take a quick moment to recognize my recent experience with Nathan on your customer service call line. The level of expertise, kindness, and interaction displayed by Nathan was truly impressive. My wife and I are very happy to be dealing with a company that employs and champions workers like Nathan. Thanks again. Go Pats!

Official Employee

Re: Excellent Service Thanks Very Much

Hello @mozzer82, thanks for reaching out to our Forums! We appreciate and can't thank you enough for your feedback  about Nathan. I would be more than happy to get these compliments passed along to his leadership. Please send us a Private Message so we can get a little bit more information and we will absolutely get this information passed along.  

To send a Private Message, please click “Comcast_Support” and click “send a message".

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Re: Excellent Service Thanks Very Much

Hello, we haven't heard from you but please don't hesitate to reach back out if you still need assistnace.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!